Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its Been Awhile

Well it's been quite a while since I last updated. First I will start with the good news. We have received more donations from a very gracious family! They have donated $5100 towards our adoption. We can never begin to thank them enough or completely have them understand how very much it means to us.
As far as the adoption process, we have completed our home study and it was approved. This weekend we have PREP training. The next step will be going into the books and waiting for a birth mother to choose us as the parents of her baby. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. I am so excited and have never felt more ready to be a mother then right now.
My very best friend Shawn is throwing me a baby shower in April. We know we don't have a referral yet, but it just seems like the right time. Since we will be in the books in a week, it could happen quickly. I am really excited about the shower and just can't wait.
I guess that's all the news for now. I will let you all know how the training goes!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing blessing! :)

    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillgodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete