Saturday, October 30, 2010

We have an offical match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We are so excited!!!!!!!!!! We were matched with a birth mom the beginning of Oct. She is in St. Louis Mo, so its only 2 1/2hours from us!

I met with her and her mother yesterday and they are super sweet. I got to go to the Dr with her and she was able to get an ultrasound done while I was there. We found out we are having a GIRL!!!! Annabella Virginia is due Dec 7th and we just can't wait.

I have not posted in awhile and I appologize. My mom was diganoised with breast cancer in June. She had a lumpectomy done in July and they fould the cancer cells were spread. So last month she had a masectomoy. She is doing great now, she will not need any kind of treatment. So through all this God granted a prayer for her to have her 1st grandbaby for Christmas, then he allowed it to be a girl, just what she wanted!!! God's timing is perfect and His blessings are great!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Prayers for your family and your new little one!

    ReplyDelete