Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Annabella is here!!











Again I'm sorry it has been so long since I updated! We have been so busy preparing everything and getting ready for Annabella's arrival.




I got the call from birth mom on Fri Dec 3 at around 12:30 PM that her water broke. I was beyond excited and hurried to get everything ready to go. Fortunately my mom and mother in law were able to go with me. So we made it to St. Louis by 4:00 and waited with birth mom.




Annabella Virginia Torea Parkhurst made her arrival on Fri Dec 3 at 11:37 PM. She weighed 7 lbs 4.3 oz and was almost 21 in long.




I was able to be in the room for the delivery and got to cut the umbilical cord. I was fine until she cried out and my tears started rolling. She was so beautiful and I had waited so long for her!! I wish Kevin could have been there for her birth but couldn't be because of work. That's the story of her arrival. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment