Friday, December 10, 2010

Home Sick :(

Well its been a week since Annabella made her arrival into the world. We went to court today and everything went wonderful. We were granted full custody of her and birth moms rights were terminated. She has given us the greatest gift that you could ever imagine and will always be apart of her life. We have become good friends along the way and will continue to grow closer as Annabella gets older.
Kevin got to come visit again today, but when he left it broke my heart. For those who don't know, because we adopted out of state, the baby can not leave the state of MO until we are approved by ICPC. Hopefully by this time next week we will be home. My mother in law is staying with me which helps, but I'm so ready to take Annabella home!! It has been a long week and I'm so very home sick. It would be so much easier if we could just be home, but she is worth every second. I love her so much and cant believe what God has given to us! Thank you Lord for an amazing blessing!!
Annabella is doing wonderful tho, she is eating very good and sleeping pretty good. She is just a doll and has stolen our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment