Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One step closer

We are so excited to be one step closer to bringing our child home. We finally decided on a home study agency yesterday! We have our first meeting on Mon. August 31. I just can't wait to get it all started!
We are also planning a fundraiser yard sale or auction for next month. Just want to thank everyone who has donated their items to us! A big thanks to Allen Ford and family. They have donated at least 3 truck loads of items to us! Also I need to give a HUGE thanks to my best friend in the whole world ever, Shawn Roberts. She has been right beside us every step of the way, doing more then her fair share of the work! I'm going to have to give her parental rights by the time we are done! LOL! But thanks girl, I Love ya!!!!
We also have a big fundraiser coming up on Sept 13Th. My wonderful friend Rebecca Canestrini is going to do a Sweet Bella Grace show for me and donate part of her profit to our adoption. I appreciate it more than you know. Please visit her website at www.sweetbellagrace.com .
Also I want to thank Laura Roberts with Starfish Orphan Ministry for donating her office for us to use for the show. She is a wonderful person who has helped us out greatly with advice. You can also visit their site at www.starfishorphanministry.com , they are doing some amazing things!
Again we just want to thank everyone for their support. We could not do this without the support and friendship of all of you! Thank you so much!!! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love you dearly!!... Im sittin here bawling like a big baby.. LOL.. Ill be here every step of the way sweetie.. You are my best friend.. I just wanna be Aunt Pookie.. LOL.. So I can spoil'em & send'em home.. :D..

    ReplyDelete