Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Piece of the Puzzle


Hi Everyone!
This is our puzzle called waiting for the bus. I would prefer to call it waiting for my new family. Anyway, we are going to be selling pieces of the puzzle to help raise money for our adoption. The cost for a piece of the puzzle is $5.00. Your name and the date will be written on the back of your piece. We will put it together as pieces are sold. When it is finished it will hang in our child's room as a reminder of all the wonderful people who helped bring him/her home. If you are interested in buying a piece please contact me or Shawn Roberts. Thanks so much for your help! You will never know how much it means to us!

1 comment:

  1. I want at least 4 pieces.. :D.. So save them for me.. :D... Love u with all my heart!!

    ReplyDelete