Saturday, August 22, 2009

Raffle Party

We decide to do a raffle party fundraiser in Oct. This week we started trying to get some local business's to donate services and product's to be raffled off. WOW, have I been amazed by the generosity of the people in Southern IL and some in Western KY. In just a few day's of phone calling we have managed to get 34 local business owners to donate to our cause. That is just so amazing to me!!! Thank you to all who have donated and to Shawn Roberts (Again) for all her hard work and help! I look forward to what lies ahead when the raffle actually takes place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I happened upon your blog through the yahoo adoption fundraiser group. Just wanted to say that I'm SO excited and happy for you! In September, we started our process and only got a month into it before we had to stop. Now we're in a spot where I can't even see it in the future. I can't wait to see your journey to your new son or daughter -- how exciting!

    PS Are you doing a dinner with the raffle party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Stop thankin me U nut.. Ur my bestie.. Im always gonna help.. :D.. I love u dearly my friend.. And Aunt Pookie is gonna do her damnest to get him/her home..

    ReplyDelete